We proudly present our next addition to the app store.
cd cocos2d-x python ./create-multi-platform-projects.py -p [ProjectName] -k [com.project.myproject] -l cpp
sudo cp /usr/local/git/bin/git /usr/bin/
scp $YourPublicKey gitolite@gitserver:$YourPublicKey ssh-copy-id -i $YourPublicKey gitolite@gitserver4. SSH to Server: Login to server
ssh gitolite@gitserver5. Clone Gitolite:
git clone git://github.com/sitaramc/gitolite6. Install Gitolite:Make sure "setenv PATH $PATH\:/Users/docchang/bin" is in your .cshrc or equivalent.
./gitolite/src/gl-system-install7. Install your public key:
./gitolite/src/gl-setup $YourPublicKey8. Your will be prompt to edit .gitolite.rc: Insert the absolute Git path to $GIT_PATH
- De-centralized: Connection to the central repository is not necessary. In the world of Git there is no discrimination against a clone repository vs the main repository. Every repository is independently operated. You can branch as many times as you needed, merge it and push it back to the main repository.
- Workflow independent: Since it is de-centralized, you can adapt Git to any workflow that is required by your organization. http://whygitisbetterthanx.com/#any-workflow
- Staging Phase: An option that gives you the flexibility to mark which files or portions of a file to commit.
- Reliable: Designed and developed by Linus Torvalds for the Linux Kernal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_(software)
- Less disk space: Git uses significantly less disk space vs subversion due to their compression algorithm. http://justaddwater.dk/2009/01/17/git-side-benefit-reducing-disk-usage/